We support all veterans and their families in need, not just those belonging to The Military Order of the Purple Heart or those veterans from any particular era. A few of the ways in which we do this are:
- Providing support to veterans in navigating the Veterans Administration System.
- Advocating for veterans with local, state, and federal elected officials, and keeping veterans informed of the legislative issues that affect them and their families.
- Administering national and state programs such as sponsoring a National Service Officer, encouraging Americanism, providing VA voluntary Support , administering a national scholarship, recognizing local ROTC and JROTC and first responder programs.
- Facilitating opportunities to socially interact with others who have similar experiences, issues and experience in dealing with problems facing them and their families.
- Giving support, financially or otherwise, to the families who have lost loved ones or are in need of help.